Webserver Management Made Easy: 42goISP 2.0 now available
Lüneburg, Germany, 03/04/2005. The Germany based projektfarm GmbH today announced the release of the version 2.0 of its successful and cost-efficient software for the management of Linux webservers, 42goISP.
Version 2.0 offers a set of new features that simplify a server administrator's work:
- Support for the new distributions SUSE 9.1, DEBIAN 3.1 (Sarge), Mandrake 10 and Fedora Core 2
- Definable Templates for hosting packages
- Remoting : It is possible to edit all data (primary and secondary DNS, resellers, customers, Apache vhosts, FTP and system users, email addresses) over an SSL-protected SOAP interface which allows integration of 42goISP into 3rd party software (e.g. billing software).
- PHP Safe Mode
- Multiple MySQL databases per customer.
- Individual error pages
- Standard-CGIs, WAP
- Individual standard index pages; individual user index pages
- Automatic salutatory emails for customers and resellers
- Extended management of limits for resellers and customers
- Simplified installation with a standard and an expert mode
- New web interface (new design)
- Mailuser Login
In addition, the following modules can be installed for free:
The complete list of features is available http://www.42go.de/isp_features_en.html.
42goISP Professional offers server administrators, resellers of hosting services and webhosting customers a complete solution for the management of the five big Linux distributions (RedHat 7.3 and above, Fedora Core 1 and above, Mandrake 8.1 and above, SuSE 7.2 and above and Debian 3.0 and above).
An online demo and the free 30 day trial download of the software are available under http://www.42go.de/isp_features_en.html.
42goISP 2.0 is available for purchase for EUR 189.-. The update is free for owners of version 1.3.6.
i-relations GmbH, www.i-relations.de, firstname.lastname@example.org
Raban Woryna, Tel.: +49-4131-2256000, Fax: +49-4131-22560020
projektfarm GmbH, Am Berge 4, 21335 Lüneburg, Germany
Till Brehm, Tel.: +49-4131-707770, Fax: +49-4131-707772